608 NY-303, Blauvelt, NY 10913, USA
1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

If I can give this place ZERO I WOULD!PLEASE READ.

I purchased my car from New Rochelle's Nissan dealership. However, I live in Rockland and so I go here to service my car. I have a 2012 basic model Altima. I pay $230/mth and $133 for insurance.

3/21 I go in to get my inspection done but was told they were booked and to return Wednesday at 1pm. So I walked over to the showroom to inquire about a letter i received in the mail about trading in my car and having the same to lower payments. I sit with Michael Britt and asked about this letter. He stated that they were trying to get new inventory and in doing so they needed to get rid of the cars on the lot.

FFW, I told him while I did not come here to purchase a car, if the numbers are right I will do it! FFW, I test drove a 2014 Maxima. I was told it had navigation and Bluetooth. Perfect!

So I said let's talk numbers. I do not want pymts to be higher than $300. The sales manager I forgot his name. Some chunky guy that sits in the front said he'd do 335.

So I said, you know what for the car and make, that is appropriate. Honestly, something told me to leave but I figured I came too far so I stayed. But this feeling never went away. So I go sit with Jamie Casanova, a finance manager.

Seemed like a stand-up guy but he had a weird presence about him. All in all we had a friendly conversation. He showed me the screen with $397 per month, I said no, that is not what was discussed. He's like this is with wrap around coverage.

I went back and forth between getting it and I ultimately did. But he showed me he can get my payment to $347 a month. The car is 20 grand. I said ok.

Again, I still felt weird but I ignore it. So I go do the insurance part my insurance is now 187 a month. Now I begin to really question it but I already signed on the computer. I go back to sit with Mike and he tells me, my payments are $381.

I said, wait what? He said go talk to Jamie, he's the finance guy. I am like now I did not see that on the screen. I go look for him and he is gone for the evening.

FFW, I go home and I feel guilty, like why would I get into a car and the payments are higher and my interest rate is 5.8% meanwhile my Altima I had 3.4% rate and my credit score wasn't as high as it was three years ago. So I made the decision to return the car. FFW, this is when my headache began. I met with SAEED, he's a sales manager I believe.

He thought I just wanted a better care because I thought I was paying too much. When all I wanted was to unwind the deal and get back into my old car. Jamie comes out he talks to my father and I in his office. I said the payments are just too much for me I realize.

He said I can buy my old car back at 16k! WAITT WHAT!? I ONLY HAVE $8500 LEFT ON THE CAR I didn't even finance it that much the first time around. Then he tells me the maxima was 23K.

Where did the 3k come from? So again ffw. I leave in tears like *** I am royally screwed. So, I had my uncle who is a car broker in Jersey call.

No help. So everyone I speak to is like they screwed you over including my uncle. They made money off of you that is why they aren't budging. Your credit score is good, they should've put you in a better car with a lower interest rate.

SO I GO BACK TO THE DEALERSHIP AGAIN WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND HE GETS INTO IT WITH JAMIE. JAMIE NOW WANTS TO CALL THE POLICE TO SAY WE ARE BEING DISRUPTIVE. THE POLICE COME. GUESS WHAT THAT WAS THE BESSSSTTT THING JAMIE'S IGNORANT AND ARRONGANT SELF DID!

HE WAS SO QUICK TO SHOW THEM PAPERWORK AND GUESS WHAT, PAPERWORK I NEVER EVEN GOT A COPY OF. THE CAR WAS NOW 28,0000! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM! JAMIE WAS SO QUICK TO SHOW THE COP OH THERES NO COOLING PERIOD BUT GUESS WHAT THE COP FOUND?

THE NEXT SENTENCE SAID UNLESS THERE WAS SOLICITATION WHICH THERE WAS BECAUSE THEY SENT A LETTER TO ME! THE OWNER WAS THERE AND HE SAID JUST GIVE THIS GIRL BACK HER CAR UNWIND THE DEAL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. EVEN THE COP SAID GIVE HER BACK THE CAR! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE THE COPS SAID DO NOT EVER COME HERE THEY ARE CROOKS AND THIEVES.

HE ASKED ME WHY I EVEN WENT THERE TO BEGIN WITH. JAMIE WAS SO MAD. JAMIE WAS SO MAD HE SAID HE COULD'VE WENT TO GET A GUN AND END THINGS WHEN HIM AND MY BOYFRIEND WERE ARGUING BUT INSTEAD CALLED THE POLICE. MAYBE THAT WOULD'VE ENDED BETTER FOR YOU JAMIE, YOU IN PRISON OVER A SHADY DEAL.

YOU LOSER. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN YOU DO BAD, GOD SEES IT ALL AND HE WAS IN MY FAVOR. YOU ALL ARE CROOKED FROM TIM O'KEEFE (WHO TRIED TO BE BUDDY BUDDY WITH MY BF AND I AFTER THE COPS LEFT) DOWN TO ALL THOSE SALESMAN. I AM GOING TO SEE THIS PLACE GETS INVESTIGATED.

IT WENT FROM 20K TO 23K TO 28K. wITHOUT ME EVER SEEING A THING. MIKE BRITT STAYED AT HIS CUBICLE THE WHOLE TIME. JAMIE YOU'RE AN IGNORANT, IMBECILE, SHORT, SCAM ARTIST FOOL WITH A BALDING HEAD.

HOPEFULLY, you will shoot yourself in the foot with your gun ***. I WANT TO CURSE BUT I GAVE IT UP FOR LENT.

SO THATS THE BEST I CAN DO.STAY AWAY FROM THESE FOLKS.

Review about: Rockland Nissan Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Rockland Nissan?

Comments